Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Currently September

It's a new month and with that comes a new Currently!  I'm now in my 4th week (technically 5th, but we started mid-week) and it seems my students are getting a much better hang of my routines and expectations.  Not sure what I mean?...here is my last post.


Listening:  When I get home from work each day, I tend to flop on to the couch because I'm so hot and sweaty from the ride home.  I put on a mindless show while I eat a snack and wind down.  Thank goodness for air conditioning in the desert!  Teen Mom 3 is a total guilty pleasure along with so many other reality TV shows I watch...but it's the perfect thing to watch while I adjust to being home.

Loving:  Who doesn't love a 4-day week?!  It's the 2nd best part of a 3-day weekend.  Although, for some reason 4-day work weeks always seem to go by slower.  It must be Murphy's Law or something.

Thinking:  I'm still playing quite a bit of catch-up since school started.  While I feel like I'm adjusting more to the new school year, there's always something I realize I forgot or didn't do yet...whether it's at home or at work.

Wanting:  I subscribed to a new beauty/women's box 2 months ago (after canceling Glossybox and I still get Ipsy)...it was full till September...so I finally get one this month!!  I can't wait to find it waiting for me in our mailbox and pop it open.  I'd love to put it up on the blog with pictures and a review each month.  So keep your out for that!

I would love...by the end of the month:
1)  Like I said, I am playing catch up constantly...but this applies to doing chores at home so much more.  Lots of laundry and organizing.  Where's a maid when you need one?!
2)  I've been slowly getting back into reading books for fun and I'm hoping to get through 3 books this month.
3) Speaking of catching up...it would be nice to hang out with friends more this month now that school isn't eating up my every waking hour.

Link up with Farley and post your own Currently!